You may need to configure XCAPI (a software-only Fax over IP (FoIP) solution from TE-Systems.) with your phone system, either for a new installation or because of an upgrade.
Here you find PDF guides for the most commonly requested phone systems, like:
- AudioCodes Mediant
- Cisco - CUCM
- Patton SmartNode
Note: For more phone system configuration guides, go to the TE-Systems community page, register if needed, and sign in. This page will list many other configuration guides that are not listed in this article.
For information regarding the required configuration on FaxMaker's side, please check the Installing and Configuring XCAPI to Work with FaxMaker article.
Click on the links given below to download the XCAPI configuration or integration PDF guides:
- Configuring XCAPI in a Microsoft Hyper-V environment.
- Configuring VMware ESXi Server version 5 for optimal XCAPI interoperability.
- Integrating the latest XCAPI version into an existing environment of the 3CX Phone System.
- Integrating XCAPI version 3.3.205 or above into an existing environment of the AudioCodes Mediant gateway.
- Integrating XCAPI into an existing environment of the Avaya IP Office.
- Integrating XCAPI into an existing environment of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Integrating the latest XCAPI version into an existing environment of the Mitel MiVoice Office 400.
- Integrating the XCAPI version 3.3.161 into an existing environment of the Patton SmartNode.
- Integrating the latest XCAPI version into an existing ShoreTel/ShoreGear environment.
After using the configuration guide that matches your call manager or PBX, you will be able to successfully send and receive faxes with FaxMaker and XCAPI.