Call blocking enables you to control the fax numbers to which users can send faxes. GFI FaxMaker checks the call block rules before fax transmission to block faxes sent to numbers starting with matching entries.
This article guides you on how to add numbers to block fax transmission in the GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- From Programs, open the FaxMaker Configuration.
- Go to Advanced and select Call blocking.
- Select New.
- Key in the number to block and click OK.
For example, to block specific users from sending faxes to international numbers, add a call blocking rule to your international dial prefix (example, 00 or 011).
- Assign users to the configured Call Block or leave empty to apply the rule to every user.
- Click OK to apply the settings.