You can create custom Front Covernotes in HTML, RTF or MHT format, using custom designs, text, and fields. Use your preferred editor to create the page.
- Use fields to display useful information. For more information refer to Supported merge-fields.
- Use UTF-8 encoding for HTML Front Covernotes.
- Access GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Navigate to Coverpages > Front covernotes.
- Click New and key in the Display Name for the covernote.
- Click Add from file to browse to the newly created coverpage and click Open.
- Click OK then add the appropriate users who will be using the covernote.
- Click OK to apply the changes.