XMLAPI is a feature in GFI FaxMaker that allows transmission of faxes from XML files. To use this feature, follow the steps below on how to activate and configure via GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- From Programs, access the GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Expand Advanced and select Text-API/XMLAPI.
- Select Properties.
- Go to the XMLAPI tab and check Enabled to turn on XMLAPI. This will enabled monitoring of the folder selected in the path section of the properties box.
- Click Add to select the folders where XMLAPIs will be stored. To check sub-folders for XMLAPIs, select Include Subfolders. If Include Subfolders is not required, which it is not in most circumstances, please leave deselected.
- After processing an XMLAPI, GFI FaxMaker creates a response file (*.status extension).
By default, GFI FaxMaker stores response files in the pickup folders.
- To store all response files in one location, select Store all response files in one folder and specify a location.
- Click OK to apply the settings.
- To continue with the XMLAPI setup, please go to Factors When Creating XMLAPI for GFI FaxMaker.