XMLAPI is a feature in GFI FaxMaker that allows the transmission of faxes from XML files. To use this feature, follow the steps below on how to activate and configure via GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- From Programs, access the GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Expand Advanced and select Text-API/XMLAPI.
- Select Properties.
- Go to the XMLAPI tab and check Enabled to turn on XMLAPI. This will enable the monitoring of the folder selected in the path section of the properties box.
- Click Add to select the folders where XMLAPIs will be stored. To check sub-folders for XMLAPIs, select Include Subfolders. If Include Subfolders is not required, which it is not in most circumstances, please leave deselected.
- After processing an XMLAPI, GFI FaxMaker creates a response file (*.status extension).
By default, GFI FaxMaker stores response files in the pickup folders.
- To store all response files in one location, select Store all response files in one folder and specify a location.
- Click OK to apply the settings.
- To continue with the XMLAPI setup, please go to Factors When Creating XMLAPI for GFI FaxMaker.