Coverpages are used to identify the sender of the fax and to address the fax to a specific person. This article guides you on how to create a new Coverpage via GFI FaxMaker.
- Access the GFI FaxMaker Configuration and go to Coverpages > Coverpages.
- Click New to add a Coverage.
- Enter a display name for the cover and then click Add from File and browse to the newly created Coverpage and click OK.
Note: The newly created coverpage file should be in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\FaxMaker\coverpge folder in .htm format with associated files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\FaxMaker\coverpge\images folder.
- Add any particular users to apply in this Coverpage.
- Click OK to apply the changes.