No Coverpage is sent with the fax when faxing using the NetPrintQueue2FAX printer.
- NetPrintQueue2FAX printer
- All Supported Environments
GFI FaxMaker is configured to only send a Coverpage when text is included in the message. A text message body is included in the email, which is inserted in the coverpage when sending a fax using GFI FaxMaker.
However, NetPrintQueue2FAX provides an image to be sent as fax and therefore, the fax will not contain any text message body.
- Open the GFI FAXmaker configuration.
- Expand the Coverpages node.
- Right click on Coverpages > Properties.
- Disable the 'Coverpages will be sent only if message text is present' option.
- Click Ok to apply changes.