XCAPI | Software switches to the demo mode after GFI FaxMaker upgrade
- An upgrade of TE-Systems XCAPI software version is performed when GFI FaxMaker is upgraded and a previous version of TE-Systems XCAPI is present.
- TE-Systems XCAPI will enter in a demo mode where the XCAPI Software Upgrade Service expired.
- GFI FaxMaker
- TE-Systems XCAPI
- From XCAPI release 3.3.249 onwards licences are checked for a valid Software Upgrade Service (SUS).
- Each new purchased XCAPI licence automatically includes a one-year Software-Upgrade Service, which guarantees free upgrades of XCAPI releases.
- All existing licences were provided automatically with a one-year Software Upgrade Service.
- Customer support link prompts 404 error
- Please contact your reseller for a renewal quote for (TE-Systems XCAPI SUS)