GFI has tested FaxMaker with several GSM SMS devices for sending and receiving SMS messages. This article lists the messaging services and the devices FaxMaker supports and has been tested with.
The following GFI Software products have been tested with the following GSM SMS devices/web-based SMS providers:
- GFI FaxMaker
- GFI EventsManager
Sending SMS using a web-based service provider (providing web access is available at the time):
- MessageMedia, a GFI Software SMS partner.
- Clickatell, an SMS provider which has been preconfigured for use with GFI FaxMaker. This is a web-based SMS service which sends SMS messages worldwide.
- Any compatible SMS provider which accepts SMS submitted via SMTP.
Sending SMS using a supported GSM SMS device:
- Wavecom Fasttrack
- Wavecom Go
- Wavecom Supreme
- Wavecom Fastrack Xtend EDGE FXT009
- Multitech MTCBA-G-F1 (GSM 900/1800MHz) / MTCBA-G-UF1 (GSM 900/1800MHz)
- Multitech MTCBA-G-F2 (GSM 850/1900MHz) / MTCBA-G-UF2 (GSM 850/1900MHz)
- Multitech MTCBA-G-F4 (GSM 850/1900MHz)
- Multitech MultiMedia iSMS Server
- Nokia 30 GSM connectivity terminal
- Nokia card phone
- Siemens MC 35 terminal modem (only by GFI FaxMaker 2011 or lower
- Westermo GDW-11