AnswerIn the FaxMaker configuration you are unable to add a UNC path and you must navigate to the pickup/drop location. Requires network discovery and that is usually disabled.
Depending on whether you will need a separate location for the status files, you may only need to create one folder.
- Create two folders on C:\. One C:\pickup, one C:\status.
- Then in the FaxMaker configuration under the api point the pickup location to the c:\pickup folder and the status file drop location to the c:\status folder.
- Select OK and close the configuration.
- Restart the faxserver service.
- Make a back up of the fmdb_rul.mdb in this location C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\FaxMaker\data\databases (default x64).
- Open with Microsoft Access and open the apidirectories table.
- Then you will have the line with the c:\pickup and you will change that to the unc path of the pickup folder.
- The c:\status you will change to the unc path of the status file drop folder.
- Save the database and stop the FaxMaker services and place back in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\FaxMaker\data\databases (default x64) location and restart all services. Then open the configuration and ensure the proper locations are listed.