GFI FaxMaker 2015 SR3 (build 20161212) is available for download. This new version of GFI FaxMaker brings in several fixes and an improvement.
- New: Support for Dialogic SDK 6.7.5.
- Fix: Public contact cannot be found when using Exchange Web Services.
- Fix: Message Transfer Agent may crash occasionally.
- Fix: Archiving fails when the server name is too long.
- Fix: User may not be properly resolved resulting in “Not a FaxMaker user” error.
- Fix: When auto-printing is configured, blank pages may be printed.
- Fix: Message Transfer Agent service may fail to process outgoing faxes.
- Fix: Embedded images may not be correctly converted.
- Fix: Transmission reports may be forwarded to unintended recipient.
- Fix: Security update related to newer version of MSXML.
- Fix: Configuration UI may take long time to load.
- Fix: Unable to add users when OU name contains reserved characters.
- Fix: Cover pages may not be properly populated from Active Directory.
Where to Download
License keys for GFI FaxMaker 2015 are still supported for this version and no key updates are required.
To ensure your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, go to http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=FAX_manualEN#cshid=SysReq.
Installation and Upgrade
For information on how to install or upgrade GFI FaxMaker 2015, go to http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=FAX_manualEN#cshid=Installation.