This article provides information about the GFI FaxMaker 2015 R2 build.
GFI FaxMaker 2015 R2 build 20151117
The information about the new features, issues, fixes and installation requirement is as follows:
- New Reports for Web Reporter (Performance Report and Line Usage Report).
- Web Printer Driver which can be installed from FaxMaker Web Client.
- Fax Priority reflecting email’s priority.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 support.
- Microsoft Windows 10 support.
- Microsoft Office 2016 support.
- Stability improvements for User Management, XML API, Notifications, Fax Archiving, and Microsoft Exchange Connectors.
- Notifications are not sent when using Microsoft Office 365.
- Fax Transmission issues when using Fax Services.
- HTTPs support when using Message Media Services.
- On some environments, the installation might take some time to install IIS components.
- During upgrades, the configured users whose password does not meet the Local Security password policies will fail to be migrated. They would need to be re-created with a different password which meets the password policies.
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 2015 R2
- If installing on Microsoft IIS SMTP (x86), Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, then Microsoft IIS with SMTP Service installed is required. [NOTE: If installing on a client operating system, such as Windows 7, IIS SMTP is not required.]
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016, then Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is required.
- Download (faxmaker2015.exe file) for 32-bit from CDNDL GFI faxMaker2015.
- Download (faxmaker2015_x64.exe file) for 64-bit from CDNDL faxmaker2015_x64.