GFI FaxMaker 19.2 (Build 20180502) is available for download. This new version of GFI FaxMaker brings in several fixes.
GFI FaxMaker integration with GFI Accounts.
- CSID import not working for the invalid file.
- Creating one unified file logger for FaxMaker.
- Update to GFI FaxMaker Updates pages.
- Reports scheduled for over 24h are not generated.
- FaxMaker deletes XMLAPI status files after 5 minutes.
- OCR routing finds a match, still sends the inbound fax to the default router.
- Need a way to edit the current users in the web client address book.
- When logging into the web console, "remember me" does not work.
- Deleted fax in monitor stays in the Pending folder.
- FaxMaker Configuration opens slowly.
- General improvements and fixes.
- GFI FaxMaker no longer supports installation in 32-bit operating systems.
GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Microsoft Exchange 2007.
Ensure the system meets or exceeds the system requirements.
Where to Download
Download GFI FaxMaker - Latest version.
License keys for 'GFI FaxMaker 19' are still supported for this version and no key updates are required.
Information on how to upgrade from GFI FaxMaker 19.