You may need to configure your Brooktrout SR140 Fax over IP (FoIP) software with your phone system, either for a new installation or because of an upgrade.
Here you find PDF guides for the most commonly requested phone systems, like:
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cloudli (former babyTEL)
Note: For the complete listing, go to the Dialogic page for Tested Brooktrout FoIP Interoperability.
For information regarding the required configuration on FaxMaker's side, please check the Configuring GFI FaxMaker with Brooktrout Fax over IP article.
Click on the links given below to download the PDF guides for configuring the Brooktrout SR140 Fax over IP (FoIP) software:
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) - version 8.0, version 12.5 - for use with Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Integrating GFI Fax Maker with the ShoreTel System for a complete telephony solution for both voice and fax.
- Configuring a T38Fax.com SIP trunk for use with the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Configuring a basic installation of the following Dialogic Media Gateways when interfacing between a Public Branch Exchange (PBX) and the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Configuring the Mitel 5000CP and GFI Fax Maker with Brooktrout SR140.
- Configuring Avaya Aura Communication Manager and Avaya Aura Session Manager using a SIP trunk interface with the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Configuring Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 Fax Software with Avaya IP Office 11 via a SIP Trunk Interface using Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Configuring the Cloudli (previously babyTEL) service for Brooktrout SR140 parameters on your SIP compatible telephone system.
- Configuring the AudioCodes Mediant1000 Gateway for use with the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.