GFI FaxMaker 20.2 (build 20190926) has been released and is available for download.
Changes in this release
- Updated Dialogic Brooktrout to 6.11.2
- Automatically install IIS on client operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 10
- Distribution groups return "is not a FAX\SMS user"
- Faxmaker web printer Send button not functional
- Sending/Receiving options do not apply without restarting services
- When deselect "install exchange connector" install fails
- All faxes report failing when using online fax services
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 20.2
- If installing on a client operating system, such as Windows 10, IIS SMTP is not required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016/2019, Exchange 2010/2013/2016/2019 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5 or higher is required.
Avast AV may cause instability when FaxMaker configured with Dialogic Brooktrout software.
Where to Download
Down GFI FaxMaker Latest release at https://www.gfi.com/products-and-solutions/email-and-messaging-solutions/gfi-faxmaker/download.
When upgrading from GFI FaxMaker v20, you can use the same License key.
For information on how to upgrade GFI FaxMaker, go to https://upgrade.gfi.com/?product=gfi-faxmaker.