Front Covernotes are aimed to contain fewer details than a Coverpage, It adds a brief message before the coverpage similar to a ‘With Compliments’ note.
This article guides you on how to set up and enable Front Covernotes in GFI FaxMaker.
NOTE: Front covernotes are aimed to compliment coverpages. Disabling the Coverpages disables also Front Covernotes.
- Access the GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Right-click on Coverpages and go to Front covernotes.
- Select Properties.
Use Front Coverpage
- Mark this option to enable and always send a front covernote for emails sent by all users. Specify the Front Covernote to use when the user does not have a custom associated front covernote configured.
- Unmark this option to disable it. By disabling this option, GFI FaxMaker only sends a covernote for faxes originating from users who have a Front covernote configured.
- Go to the Rendering tab to set the covernote margins (in Inches).
- Click OK to apply the changes.