This article gives information about which Brooktrout fax devices are compatible with FaxMaker.
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to version 6.11.x.
- The cards and devices mentioned in this article are supported by the latest FaxMaker version. Older versions may not support all the cards mentioned.
- FaxMaker was only tested with each card separately. If the user is using multiple cards/devices, they will need to check with the manufacturer of the respective cards to ensure that there are no incompatibilities.
- Refer to the Dialogic website for additional technical information on the specifications of the Brooktrout cards.
- You can use a license that has a higher line count with a lower line card. For example, a 2 line card should work fine with a 4 line license. You can also contact Contact GFI Sales to change your line licenses based on your requirements.
Supported Brooktrout Cards
FaxMaker supports the following Brooktrout card series. Please be sure to review additional information for the series and any referenced footnotes for the card being used:
Brooktrout TR1034 Series
- Brooktrout TR1034+ELP4-4L (4 Port Analog Low Profile)
- Brooktrout TR1034+ELP2-2L (2 Port Analog Low Profile)
- Brooktrout TR1034+ELP8-TE (8 Channels PCIe, Fractional T1 or E1)
- Brooktrout TR1034+E2-1B 2 Channel Single Euro BRI, PCI Express Fax Board
- Brooktrout TR1034+E4-2B 4 Channel Dual Euro BRI PCI Express Fax Board
- Brooktrout TR1034+ELP4-TE 4 Channel PCI Express Fax Board - Fractional T1 or E1; low profile (with additional LP bracket)
- Brooktrout TR1034+ELP8-TE 8 Channel PCI Express Fax Board - Fractional T1 or E1; low profile (with additional LP bracket)
- Brooktrout TR1034+ELP16-TE 16 Channel PCI Express Fax Board - Fractional T1 or E1; low profile (with additional LP bracket)
- Brooktrout TR1034+ELP24-TE 24 Channel PCI Express Fax Board - Fractional T1 or E1; low profile (with additional LP bracket)
- Brooktrout TR1034+ELP30-TE 30 Channel PCI Express Fax Board - Fractional T1 or E1; low profile (with additional LP bracket)
- Any other variant of the cards listed above with the same number of lines and T1 interface.
Brooktrout TruFax (RoHS compliant) Series
- Brooktrout TruFax 200-R PCI (2 analog loop-start lines)
- Brooktrout TruFax 200E BRI (2B+D) (1 Euro BRI, PCI Express, 2 Channels PCIe)
- Brooktrout TruFax 250E BRI (2B+D) (1 Euro BRI w/ MMR & ECM, PCI Express, 2 Channels PCIe)
- Brooktrout TruFax 400E BRI (4B+2D) (2 Euro BRI, PCI Express, 4 Channels PCIe)
- Brooktrout TruFax 450E BRI (4B+2D) (2 Euro BRI w/ MMR & ECM, PCI Express, 4 Channels PCIe)
Additional information for Brooktrout TR1034 and TruFax (RoHS compliant) Series
- The GFI FaxMaker Brooktrout Trufax Series uses the same driver as the GFI FaxMaker for the Brooktrout TR1034 Series cards.
- Older TR1034 models that are non-RoHS compliant are also supported.
- Up to 4 TruFax cards in one machine are supported.
- All analog Brooktrout cards support DTMF (Dual Tone - Multi-Frequency).
Retired Brooktrout cards still supported by FaxMaker
The following Brooktrout devices have reached or are reaching EoL according to the retired products database, but are still supported by FaxMaker:
- TruFax 100-R
- TruFax 100E
- TruFax 200E HALF
Brooktrout SR140 virtual device (Software-only Fax-over-IP fax platform)
GFI FaxMaker supports it when used in conjunction with a compatible VoIP gateway or SIP trunk. See the Dialogic website for more information on SR140 interoperability.