All routing information for FaxMaker is stored in a specific database. This would include DID, MSN, CSID, etc... This article gives information on how to resolve this issue.
The most likely cause for this is the configuration database has become corrupt. This can be rectified by a Compact and Repair in Microsoft Access. Follow the steps below to restore this database:
- Close the GFI FaxMaker Configuration
- Stop all GFI FaxMaker services from the services.msc
- Browse to the FaxMaker database directory, C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\FaxMaker\data\databases by default.
- Make a backup of fmdb_rul.mdb in an alternate location.
- From Microsoft Access, open fmdb_rul.mdb and perform a Compact and Repair and ensure the database is saved.
- Restart services from step 2