The purpose of this article is to provide information about creating and configuring faxes to arrive in a mail-enabled public folder.
Any FaxMaker installation in a Microsoft Exchange environment.
The solution listed below will reference Microsoft articles as the majority of this article is to be done in the mail server environment. Follow the steps below to create a mail-enabled public folder as setup FaxMaker to route faxes to it:
- First, create a public folder.
- Verify the permission settings on the public folder with this article or this article depending on the Exchange server version.
- Mail-enable the public folder.
- Create a new user mailbox.
- Configure mail forwarding to forward the mail to the public folder, discussed in this article.
- Finally, using the Accessing and Configuring Routing in the FaxMaker Configuration to set up your routing method to route to the newly created public folder.
After following the procedures listed above, you will be able to route incoming faxes to a mail-enabled public folder.