This article provides information for how to setup blocking fax spam or junk faxes in the FaxMaker Configuration.
- If a number is available, locate the problem number on the fax header or the receive log (C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\FaxMaker\logs\rcvlog.fmlogger.txt).
- Open GFI FaxMaker configuration > Advanced > Junk Fax Filter > Properties.
- Check the Delete faxes from these FAX CSID's.
- Add the problem number(s) to the list.
- If the junk fax arrives with no number to block, check the box to Delete faxes received from fax machines with an empty (or blank) fax CSID.
Note: If this is selected it could block other faxes with no CSID, as this is not required by the T.30 protocol.
- Click OK.
- Close the GFI FaxMaker configuration.
- Restart the GFI FaxMaker services.