The GFI FaxMaker Client form is installed in a Citrix environment. The FaxMaker Client form opens in the background after printing to the GFI FaxMaker printer.
- GFI FaxMaker
- All supported environments
The focus of FaxMaker client form is set by default to inactive. Therefore, GFI FaxMaker client form opens in the background. Please follow below steps to change this setting:
- Start regedit.exe with administrative permissions
- Navigate to the following hives depending on your platform:
- HKCU\Software\GFI Fax & Voice > Sendfax Options > WindowRect
- Change value for key winstate"from 0 to 1