Product: GFI FaxMaker 2015 SR1 build (20150826)
- Notifications > POP3: Value in 'Full email address of mailbox specified above:' being ignored while building notification (POP3 enabled)
- Under certain conditions, archiving into Microsoft SQL fails
- Failed to initialize user management when analog devices are selected.
- Some fields are incomplete after GFI FaxMaker upgrade
- Error Code is not reflected in XMLAPI
- Not able to send a fax from a licensed group
- PDF attachments declared as "text/plain" in transmission reports
- GFI FaxMaker User Interface takes around 10 minutes to load after upgrade
- Other minor fixes and optimizations
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 2015 SR 1:
- If installing on Microsoft IIS SMTP (x86), Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, then Microsoft IIS with SMTP Service installed is required.
- NOTE: If installing on a client operating system, such as Microsoft Windows 7, IIS SMTP is not required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013, Exchange 2007/2010/2013 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is required.
- Backing up the archiving database is strongly recommended before performing an upgrade from previous versions of GFI FaxMaker.
- On some environments, the installation might take some time to install IIS components.
- During upgrades, the configured users whose password does not meet the Local Security password polices will fail to be migrated. They would need to be re-created with a different password which meets the password policies.
- A schema change dialog may be shown when upgrading from GFI Faxmaker 2015. In such a case it shall be ignored as there are no major updates.
32 bit: http://cdndl.gfi.com/faxmaker2015.exe
64 bit: http://cdndl.gfi.com/faxmaker2015_x64.exe