Product: GFI FaxMaker 2013 BETA
- Integration with online fax services.
- Configuration for cloud-based email environments.
- Redesigned GSM engine with support for multiple modems.
- Integration with multifunction devices through the use of Nuance eCopy ShareScan.
- Brooktrout SDK 6.5.6.
- New fax devices support (Beronet, HST, Bintec).
- Patch notification system.
- Support for unattended installations (OEM).
- Latest XCAPI installer (version 3.3.249).
- TextAPI settings are lost when restarting services after making changes in the Lines/Devices Properties page.
- Duplicate IDs are logged in SQL for received faxes.
- Text is not preserved during PDF conversion.
- "Allow same number dial" setting does not work.
- "route_one_recipient" setting is not honored if email notification is not enabled.
- GFI FaxMaker Server service crashes when processing TextAPI command.
- If "Reserve line only for listed users/groups" is checked under the Users tab, even greyed out, it will be acknowledged as an active setting.
- When converting to formats like jpeg or png, there is a hard limit of 30 image files that will be created.
- Failure to send faxes when normal resolution selected.
- GFI FaxMaker 2013 BETA 1 is only available in English.
- The printer drivers are currently not digitally signed which may result in an Unsigned Driver Warning message during the installation.
- When using online fax services, faxes may appear as stuck in “Sending” state if the destination is unreachable.
- GFI FaxMaker 2013 BETA 1 only supports upgrades from GFI FaxMaker 2011 SR3 (build 20120306).
- As of this release, GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Brooktrout TR114 hardware.
- As of this release, GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Inbuilt SMS Server (Derdack).
- If installing on Microsoft IIS SMTP (x86), Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, then Microsoft IIS with SMTP Service installed is required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010, Exchange 2007/2010 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.