Product: GFI FaxMaker 2011
- GUI to select Microsoft Exchange public folders to be used with Public Contacts feature.
- Support for SSL in POP3 downloader.
- Support for dynamic switching between user modes (SMTP and AD) without reinstalling the product.
- Support for Brooktrout SDK 6.4.0.
- Ability to specify the real sender of an SMS in the Generic SMS service provider via a variable.
- Support for VMWare 64-bit.
- Performance enhancements when processing incoming faxes.
- Ability to disable the SMS delivery report.
- Ability to stamp the fax filename in the header/footer.
- Ability to automatically detect the channels and controllers in CAPI environments.
- Support for up to 24 ISDN controllers when configuring CAPI devices.
- Ability to configure call blocks that apply to all users, i.e. global.
- Device support: LinkWave Airlink GL6110 USB GSM Modem, LinkWave Airlink Fastrack Xtend GSM Modem.
- Device support: USRobotics USR5637 External USB Analog Modem, USRobotics USR5630 External Analog Modem, USRobotics USR5686g Analog Modem.
- MSN routing is not done correctly.
- Forward slashes are not supported in CSID and OCR routing.
- When installing GFI FaxMaker in a path that contains a dot character the product does not function correctly.
- Long SMS messages are not re-concatenated on the receiving end.
- The last character of an SMS is truncated when sent via GFI FaxMaker.
- Occasionally when GFI FaxMaker Monitor is running, a configured CAPI device may get initialized incorrectly causing failures to receive or send faxes.
Download the latest version of GFI FaxMaker.