This article details the GFI FaxMaker 20.0 (Build 20180915) which has been released and is available for download.
- Change in licensing model. GFI FaxMaker is a subscription service product. Outbound faxing / SMS is blocked if the subscription expires.
- CSID import not working for the invalid file.
- Archiving Errors, errors in XML files in dbcache folder.
- Faxmaker service crashes when sending a fax to a specific fax number.
- Deleted fax in monitor stays in the Pending folder.
- HPDS faxes report the wrong status back to the printer.
- Unable to send SMS using ClickatellGFI - Traffic to internet.
- Web monitor showing multiple lines for each line that is in use.
- When Content-ID header is present in the email, fax sending fails.
- Fax line monitor still shows "-1 bytes transferred" for incoming faxes getting user errors in the event logs.
- Failed to reach GFI Accounts server.
- Admin Emails created by FaxMaker with empty "To:" field.
- When scheduling auto updates: time field lost the value.
- Expired Trial cannot enter license (login to web client).
- Issue with "Checkboxes" in Settings > System settings > Updates.
- Faxes not showing in queued faxes unless service restart comes from services.msc.
- Troubleshooter retrieves a copy of archived faxes when configured with FirebirdEmail2FaxGateway validation not working.
- No validation error message in empty username in Email2FAXGateway (SMTP Authentication).
- EtherFax Communication uses TLS 1.2.
- GFI LogCollector - If language is not available text not translating to default language - English.
- Queued faxes are not shown after the service restart.
- Change profile language in web UI not changing notification language.
- MTA service crashes if there's a pending SMS.
- Installation conflict with GFI MailEssentials.
- When using WSAPI, sender information not populated as TSID and CLIP.
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 20.0
- If installing on a client operating system, such as Windows 7, IIS SMTP is not required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016, Exchange 2010/2013/2016 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5/4.6 is required.
GFI FaxMaker no longer supports installation in 32-bit operating systems.
GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Microsoft Exchange 2007.
Ensure your system meets or exceeds the system requirements.
Where to Download
Download GFI FaxMaker - Latest release.
A new License key is required for 'GFI FaxMaker v20'. The older 'v19' license keys are not accepted.
Information on how to upgrade from GFI FaxMaker 19.