Faxes printed to an inbound routed-specified printer are not printing correctly.
- GFI FaxMaker
- All supported environments
- Printer settings are not specified and configured under the DTMF/DID rule. The printer has been configured under the printer configuration of Lines/Devices instead.
- Paper size has not been selected for the configured printer in GFI FaxMaker Configuration > Printers.
- the settings for the configured printer specified in GFI FaxMaker Configuration > Advanced > Printers;
- a specified printer is present under DTMF/DID properties;
- the printer settings match with the configured parameters such as the desired paper size.
The faxes with inbound routing specified printer are printed correctly.