The remote fax number (known as TSID) is a fixed value that a user specifies for each fax line separately under the field local fax id in GFI FaxMaker configuration. Per design, it is not possible to assign a variable value for TSID that is equal to CLIP.
GFI FaxMaker Version 2013 Build: 20121205 or later
There is an available patch that resolves this issue. To enable this patch:
- Stop GFI FaxMaker FaxServer service
- Browse to GFI FaxMaker root folder
- Backup the file fmserver.exe
- Copy the patch fmserver.exe
- Set the value of UseSenderFaxNumber registry value to 7 in the registry
- Start GFI FaxMaker FaxServer service
Note: For more information or help applying this patch, contact the Professional Services team.