The Accounts Portal allows users that are members of the Accounts administrator groups to manage users for their accounts. By default, the primary contact for an account is a member of the Account administrator group. This article details how an administrator of an Accounts Portal account can create a new user.
You must be part of the Administrators group for your account in the Accounts Portal.
- Log in to the GFI Accounts Portal.
Go to Home > Users linked to your account.
- Click the Gear to the right of the screen and select Add user from the dropdown.
- The New Contact box will pop up and you will select the Contact Type from the dropdown depending on the requirements of the user.
Select one of the following options:
- Billing. A billing contact is responsible for purchases. When your account is set up, you are labeled as a billing contact by default.
- Renewal. This is the contact who should receive renewal updates from GFI.
- Technical/Support. A contact that is a member of the technical support team.
- Marketing. A contact that is a member of the marketing team.
Enter the user's required details in their corresponding fields.
(Optional) If the primary user has the same information, use the Import from primary feature.
Address details Company Edit the company name. Address Edit the address of your company. City Type the city name. Zip Code Enter the zip code that corresponds to your address. Country Select a country from the drop-down list. Contact Details Firstname Edit the first name of your main contact. Lastname Edit the family name of your main contact. Enter the email address. Telephone Edit the telephone contact number. Mobile Edit the mobile number. Fax Edit the fax number of where you contact can be reached.
Once the user is added, the added user will now appear in the user list under Home > Users linked to your account.