This article gives instructions for logging into the Support Portal. This will provide access to Support tickets. Access to the Knowledge Base is available whether signed in or not.
- Navigate to the GFI Support Portal.
- Select "SIGN IN" from the top right corner.
- When the Sign in page pops up, enter your email address and password and select "Sign in".
- If you cannot remember your password, select the "Forgot my password" link. More information can be found in the Forgot My Password article.
- You may also sign up by selecting "Sign up" to gain access to the GFI Support Portal. More information can be found in the Create an Account GFI Support Portal article.
After successful authentication, you will now have access to submit a support ticket as well as the ability to review and existing support tickets for your company.
The screenshot in step 2 shows the GFI Support Portal with no one signed in.
The screenshot below shows the GFI Support Portal with a signed in user named "New User".