As a customer, you will need to make changes to users in the GFI Accounts Portal as employees come and go and fill different positions over time. This article details the process for changing user credentials while logged into the GFI Accounts Portal.
Logging in as the account primary user if wishing to change other users credentials
Logging in as yourself to change your own credentials
For convenience, Accounts Portal offers users a way to change login details by following the steps below. This would be done for a user with access to change their own login details.
- In a browser window, navigate to https://accounts.gfi.com. This brings up the login screen.
- Log in using your GFI Accounts Portal credentials.
Note: The primary user would need to login to complete the following steps if changing other users' credentials. You could log in as yourself to change only your credentials.
- Go to Account > Users.
- On the right side of the Account users table, select the ellipsis.
- Click Reset Credentials. This will bring up the Reset Credentials window, which allows administrators to change either their Username or Password.
- Edit the following fields:
Field Description Username Type a new email address as username to change it. Leave the existing username if you desire to keep it. Password Type a new password. Secure password should use include a mixture of upper and lower cases, numbers and special characters. Confirm password Retype the same password entered above.
- Click Save.
Once logged into the GFI Accounts Portal as the Primary user, you will be able to access the account users and edit the login credentials.