GFI Accounts Portal allows users that are members of the Accounts administrator groups to manage users for their account. By default, the primary contact for an account is a member of the Account administrator group. This article gives information on how an administrator can edit a user listed in their account or replace outdated information with current.
Log-in in with an administrator account in the GFI Accounts Portal
- Log in to the GFI Accounts Portal.
- Go to Home > Users linked to your account.
- Select the ellipsis that is to the right of the user you want to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Once edit is selected, you will see the box below, like when you add a new user except for the information for the user will be populated and available to edit.
- Select Save when finished editing.
Go to Home > Users linked to your account and select the ellipsis to the right of the user you edited and confirm the changes made are present.