Occasionally you may need to find your GFI license key when you are not near the server that contains the license or your email is not available to review the order information.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to obtain GFI License Key/s, review active subscriptions and any past software keys.
Please verify you are logging into the GFI Accounts Portal versus the older Customer Portal.
The steps below will assist in obtaining your GFI license key.
Navigate to GFI Accounts Portal.
- Once logged in, the below screenshot should be similar to what is seen. Select Purchased Products.
- In the next screen, under my products, select the product for which you would like to retrieve the license. .
- On the product screen, select licenses.
- Finally, on the last screen, you can see the license keys.
- Once you have your license key it can be applied to your FaxMaker installation by following the viewing and applying your FaxMaker license key article.
Upon reaching the Licenses screen, the licenses will be listed on the left and they can be copied and pasted as needed.