Occasionally you may need to find your GFI license key when you are not near the server that contains the license or your email is not available to review the order information.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to obtain GFI License Key/s, review active subscriptions and any past software keys.
Access to the GFI Accounts Portal will be required for the steps listed in the process section. If unable to log in to the GFI Accounts Portal please do the following:
- Navigate to GFI Accounts Portal and select “Forgot password?”
Enter the email address you use for GFI accounts to receive instructions on how to reset your password.
Instructions explaining how to log in to your account will be provided via email.
The steps below will assist in obtaining your GFI license key.
Navigate to GFI Accounts Portal.
Enter your email address and password.
- Once logged in, the below screenshot should be similar to what is seen. Select Purchased Products.
- In the next screen, under my products, select the product for which you would like to retrieve the license. .
- On the product screen, select licenses.
- Finally, on the last screen, you can see the license keys.
Upon reaching the Licenses screen, the licenses will be listed on the left and they can be copied and pasted as needed.