These are the release notes for FaxMaker version 20.3 (build 20200811), which is now available for download
Changes in this version release include:
- Updated Dialogic Brooktrout drivers to version 6.13.1
- Attendant crashes after Europe DST change
- Valid license key shows expired in WebUI
- Input mask in Calendar control in WebUI
- Inconsistency in Date Time Stamps using WSAPI
- Send fax priority is not effecting intermittently in Web Monitor
- Application crash or invalid handle when printing with netprintqueue2fax with gfi_log_x64.dll
- fmserver.exe crashing (empty AD fields)
- FaxMaker Web Client TO field does not allow copy and paste of multiple fax numbers
- Mismatch in the number of faxes displayed in "out of queue" and under Queued Faxes>Pending faxes
- Error Appears when restarting MTA in the Monitor > Queued Pages "Message Transfer Agent could not be restarted" intermittently
- Faxes are resubmitted multiples times to FaxMaker Online
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 20.3
- If installing on a client operating system, such as Windows 7, IIS SMTP is not required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or higher, Exchange Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5/4.6 is required.
- GFI FaxMaker no longer supports installation in 32-bit operating systems.
- GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Microsoft Exchange 2007.
To ensure your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, go to http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=FMhelp#cshid=SysReq
Where to Download
When upgrading from GFI FaxMaker v20.2, you can use the same License key.
For information on how to upgrade from GFI FaxMaker 19, go to https://upgrade.gfi.com/check/gfi-faxmaker/19.