The purpose of this article is to provide steps to correct the issue of entering a valid key into the FaxMaker web interface and instead of the key showing valid with the correct expiration date, it shows to be invalid or expired. The steps listed in this article will also cover the issue if you receive email notifications from FaxMaker saying your license is expired.
Any FaxMaker installation, version 19.0 and above.
Occasionally, due to IIS and security settings, the page may not refresh, and the license may show as "invalid" or "expired" even though the key entered is valid. When this happens, please follow these steps to correct this issue:
- Log out of the GFI FaxMaker Web Interface and close your browser.
- Log back into the web interface and check the license status. Performing this action resolves this issue most of the time.
- If the license still shows as "invalid", then log out, close the browser again, and restart the FaxMaker services.
- Once the services are restarted, log back in and check the license status.
- If, by chance, the license still shows as "invalid", please restart the FaxMaker server at a suitable time to resolve this issue.
Upon completion of the steps above, the FaxMaker license key will show as valid and show the correct date and allow faxing to resume.