The purpose of this article is to provide one possible solution for poor quality faxes.
Any FaxMaker installation.
- From Programs, open the FaxMaker Configuration.
- From the left pane, select Lines and devices and select properties on the right.
- Select a line you would like to change and select properties.
- Select the Line options tab.
- Ensure Max. resolution is set to Fine (200x200dpi).
- Select OK to close the line properties box.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 on each other line you would like to change.
- Select OK on the Lines and devices properties box to close. Select Yes when requested to restart the FaxMaker fax server service.
Upon completion of the steps above, monitor the faxes to ensure the quality of the fax images has improved.