This article provides information about steps to take when experiencing fax failures using a Mainpine board.
Any FaxMaker installation using a Mainpine fax board.
Follow the steps below:
- From Programs, open the FaxMaker Configuration
- Select Lines and Devices from the left side
- Select Properties on the right
- Select the line you are having the failures on and select Properties
- On the Device tab, select the Advanced Modem Options button
- Change the Fax Class to Class 1/1.0
- Select OK to close the Advanced Modem properties dialogue box
- Select OK to close the line properties box
- Repeat 4 - 9 steps for each line required
- Select OK to close the Lines and Devices properties box
- Select OK to restart the faxMaker fax server service
- Close the FaxMaker Configuration
Note: Please ensure when sending faxes to test, that you are not sending faxes from the same line that you would receive the fax on, as this would result in a busy tone.
Be sure the Mainpine drivers are updated. They can be downloaded from http://www.mainpine.com/drivers-downloads
After changing the fax class on the lines, the faxes will be completed successfully.