In order to enable T.38, your service provider may request changes to T.38 parameters of your SR140.
In this example, we assume you've been asked to change the parameters as follows:
- Max Datagram is currently 72 but should be 176.
- Max Buffer is currently 200 but should be 262.
To do that, you'll have to add the following entries to the
Follow these steps to do it:
- Stop the following Services:
- Brooktrout Boston Host Service
- GFI FaxMaker Attendant
- GFI FaxMaker Fax Server
- GFI FaxMaker Message Transfer Agent
- Go to Brooktrout installation folder (default is
- Make a backup copy of
callctrl.cfgby copying it to another location.
callctrl.cfgin Notepad and find the section
- Add the following lines in this section if they are not already added (see the screenshot below):
- Save the changes to
callctrl.cfgand restart the services stopped in step 1.