These are the release notes for FaxMaker version 20.5 (build 20220828), which is now available for download
Changes in this version release include:
- Updated Dialogic Brooktrout drivers to version 6.15.1
- After faxes are deleted from the pending queue, the "out of queue" counter is not being corrected
- Unable to connect to mail server using TLS 1.2 only
- XML API response (status) file does not contain recipient information
- 7zip supplied software version is outdated
- The transmission status column in the GFI FaxMaker Web Interface does not update the status for certain line types
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 20.5
- If installing on a client operating system, such as Windows 7, IIS SMTP is not required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or higher, ExchangeHub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5/4.6 is required.
- GFI FaxMaker no longer supports installation in 32-bit operating systems.
- GFI FaxMaker no longer supports Microsoft Exchange 2007.
To ensure your system meets or exceeds the system requirements, go to http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=FMhelp#cshid=SysReq
Where to Download
When upgrading from GFI FaxMaker v20.4, you can use the same License key.
For information on how to upgrade from GFI FaxMaker 19, go to https://upgrade.gfi.com/check/gfi-faxmaker/19.